CloudBilling (CloudBilling B.V.) respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. The processing of the personal data takes place in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
The personal data gets processed for marketing and sales purposes. All to establish new relationships or maintain them, with a view to recruitment for commercial purposes.
In addition, we send newsletters and invitations to people who have signed up for the newsletter or have indicated that they want to be invited to an event.
Contact information CloudBilling
What does CloudBilling do with your data?
By using our website you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data such as your contact details when you complete a form. We only keep and use personal data that are directly provided by you and of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process.
- When registering for our newsletter, we use your e-mail address to inform you about the developments surrounding CloudBilling and to keep you informed of special events. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. Each newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
- If you fill in a form to request a demo, price, test drive or trial, of if you fill in a contact or call-back form on the website, or send us an e-mail, we use that contact information to contact you and answer your question, or to follow up your request. This data will be stored for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail is necessary for the complete answering and processing thereof, or the follow-up thereof. Data from potential customers, or leads, is stored up to a maximum of 2 years if no further interaction takes place.
- As a relation of CloudBilling you have the possibility to view your personal details by email after request. If the overview provided by us contains inaccuracies, we will gladly change this information. You can also inform us in writing if you do not wish to be contacted with information about our products and services, or wish to have your data removed. This can be done via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CloudBilling does not sell your data
CloudBilling will not sell your personal information to third parties. It may happen that we engage third parties. CloudBilling will only give these third parties access to systems with personal data if this is necessary for the execution of the assignment or service. The third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. A processing agreement is concluded with these parties.
On the site we use Google Analytics to analyze the operation of the site and to measure the efficiency of traffic sources. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. We do not share data for advertising features or remarketing.
- Improve your user experience by anonymously monitoring web visits
- Measure the effectiveness of its online marketing campaigns and adapt online advertisements to your interests
- CloudBilling uses this data only aggregated and can not trace it back to an individual.
Statistical cookies: Google Analytics
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website, by collecting and reporting data anonymously. To use Google Analytics:
- A processor agreement with Google Analytics has been closed.
- The data is encrypted and processed anonymously. The last octet of the IP address has been masked.
- “Sharing data” with Google is turned off.
- There is no use of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
- From Google Analytics we take the reports for demographic and interest categories. If you would like to opt out of this, you can access the Google Ads settings or the specific Google Analytics opt-out tool.
- The Analytics cookie remains valid for fourteen months.
On CloudBilling.nl, no other cookies are used in addition to the Analytics cookie.
Access to your personal data
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. See our contact page for our details. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify you adequately.
CloudBilling has taken careful and appropriate measures to secure the systems. This is to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information or to the loss of personal information.
Adjust privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website.
The information provided on or via this website is only general in nature. Although the information is carefully composed, CloudBilling can not guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided. The information provided can be changed at any time without further notice. CloudBilling is entitled to terminate the availability of the information on this website or to restrict access to it.